The Promotion is for a limited number of registrants and this offer will cease to be provided when such limit is reached. The promotion is open to new clients who open a live Individual, Joint, or Corporate trading account with FXPRIMUS. With the No deposit bonus Promotion, FXPRIMUS will deposit the USD 33 bonus into the trading account of the Client Subject to the terms and conditions below.
This Promotion is valid until the 31st of March 2016.
- FXPRIMUS promotes a 33 USD No Deposit Bonus (the “Offer”) to its Clients, subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing FXPRIMUS’s terms and conditions.
- By registering and opening a live account through the dedicated Promotion landing page associated with this Offer, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- This Offer is eligible to new Clients of FXPRIMUS who open a new live Individual, Joint, or Corporate VARIABLE SPREAD trading account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by FXPRIMUS.
- This Offer is eligible to all Non OFAC countries excluding China. Clients who reside in China will not be able to participate in this promotion.
- This offer is applicable to n USD base currency accounts only.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this promotion, once translated into other languages.
- All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) “No Deposit Bonus” Account per one (1) unique IP address, restricted per Client basis.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus promotion which FXPRIMUS may offer.
- The Offer is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn.
- Profits generated from the Offer may be withdrawn subject to the following two conditions:
- If the Client’s trading volume within the Account containing the Offer is of 5 lots or greater AND when the Client’s Equity is of nominal value $99.
- If the Client makes any deposit greater than USD 100 then the client can withdraw all profits that were and are generated through the trading of the offer amount, plus principal.
- Any withdrawal of funds, from an account which has received the Kickstart bonus, will result in the nullifying of all previously awarded Bonus(es) from the respective account including the Kickstart Bonus Account, as well as any other Bonus given to the Trader.
- Once your account balance is equal to USD 33 OR has not placed a trade within 30 calendar days, FXPRIMUS reserves the right to remove the Bonus from the trading account.
- Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted.
- Under no circumstances shall FXPRIMUS be liable for any consequences of any bonus cancelation or decline, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- This Offer is independent and does not affect any promotions previously Offered by FXPRIMUS. Clients should contact their relationship managers if they have any questions (or wish to make requests) in relation to this Offer or previous promotions. Alternatively, Clients may also email email@example.com if they have any questions or concerns regarding this promotion’s terms and conditions.
- If FXPRIMUS suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other promotion of FXPRIMUS, or has acted in bad faith, FXPRIMUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by FXPRIMUS and/or terminate the contract between FXPRIMUS and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (save where required otherwise by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Bonus provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) on one side direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with FXPRIMUS) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers)
- In the event an account has open positions or a floating profit/loss and the Offer amount is removed for any reason, FXPRIMUS will not be liable for any adverse effects.
- It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than the deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit
- FXPRIMUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the No deposit bonus, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.