- Deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- Deposit bonuses can only be credited to any MT4 | MT5 account.
- The bonus amount is 10% to 50% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 10%, 30% or 50% bonus on EACH deposit you make. However it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc.
- No IB commission is paid for bonus funds trading.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc., unless stated otherwise.
- Deposit bonus shall not be credited in case account free margin is less than your bonus amount.
It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be deducted from your MT4 | MT5 credit and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every hour on a daily basis.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can’t withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.