OliveFX is a trading platform owned and operated by Olive Financial Markets Pty Ltd. Olive Financial Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 46 145 551 739; AFSL 390906) (“OliveFX”) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), authorised to issue over-the-counter products, contracts and derivatives and provide Managed Discretionary Account Services, and holds the registered business name OliveFX.
Olive Financial Markets is an Australian diversified financial services company with business divisions in financial planning, financial advice, superannuation, investments, wealth management, insurance, trading, derivatives trading, and clearing and execution services.
OliveFX is a trading platform which provides leading trading, execution and clearing services and technologies for its clients. It is a trading hub for active traders, who seek to trade their own capital but also to be able to earn an income in the form of management fees and performance fees from trading our other client’s capital.
Our clients can trade on their own behalf but also have the ability to allocate their capital to sub-accounts which copy the trading of our other clients (known as social trading or copy trading) or invest in the portfolio management by our other clients. It is a hub for the trading of financial products, and it is linked to an easy to use reporting system (via our website). Our clients can fund their account and post margin in a very flexible way. Clients can fund margin by providing funds in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, SGD and CNY (China), or securities.
Our trading platform enables traders to trade more than 100 plus financial products, which represent the largest traded products globally. OliveFX’s platform provides these financial products as over the counter derivatives, contracts-for-difference and margin FX. The trading products include:
- Major currency pairs, such as USD paired to EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, CHF and NZD
- FX crosses such as between EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF and NZD
- USD Pairs, which are currencies denominated in USD from the following countries China, Hong Kong, Czech, Denmark, Hungary, Israel, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Romania, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey and South Africa
- EUR Pairs, which are currencies denominated in EUR from the following countries Hong Kong, Czech, Denmark, Hungary, Israel, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Turkey and South Africa
- Exotic currency pairs which are currency pairs across a variety of countries
- Energies and Commodities including oil and gas,
- Stock indices including or related to the major US, Japanese, European, UK, Australian, German, French and Chinese exchanges; and
- Metals, such as gold, silver and platinum
FUNDING AND MARGIN
Our clients can fund their account and post margin using a number of payment gateways including direct transfer into our client segregated accounts. Funding of accounts in all the major currencies and many other currencies, including but not limited to AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, CNY (China), HKD and SGD. Clients can fund their account by posting a wide variety of global securities or funding an account using currency and instructing us to purchase globally traded securities (please see our margin section).
In funding accounts clients can hold margin or have the value of their margin referable to the following underlying assets:
- Base currency in many currencies including USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CNY, HKD and SGD as well as others and upon request;
- Bullion and Metals including Gold and Silver (with the client funding the account in currency and a OTC derivative enabling their margin to vary with movements in the underlying value of Gold and Silver);
- Stock Indices including or related to the major US, Japanese, European, UK, Australian, German, French and Chinese;
- Securities in which we will acquire (or you may transfer) securities in a wide range of globally traded securities including Google, Facebook, JPMorgan, Visa and other blue chips stocks along with global exchange-traded funds
- Our flexible margin feature enables our clients to take a position on the markets related to their margin.
CLIENT SEGREGATED FUNDS
Olive Financial Markets has banking relationships with leading top tier Australian institutions, and client funds are held with the Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) in Australia. Our client segregated accounts are variously denominated in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, HKD and CNY (China) to allow for flexibility in funding of accounts and holding of margin.
Olive Financial Markets
1613 87-97 Liverpool Street, Sydney 2000
5 Shenton Way
UIC Building 10/11-01