AETOS is offering an attractive cash bonus scheme for our new clients, you can enjoy a cash bonus up to USD20,000 based on the trading volume. The promotion details are as follows：
1. Promotion period: from 22:00 GMT, December 31, 2016 to 21:59 GMT, February 14, 2017.
2. Eligibility: this promotion is available to new AETOS clients only. New AETOS clients means anyone who has successfully opened a new AETOS trading account during the promotion period; and who has never owned a live trading account with AETOS before this promotion.
3. Terms and conditions in details:
- 3.1 When a new client deposits more than USD 250 (or in equivalent amount of the default currency used in the client’s account) to their trading account within one calendar day##after the account activation date, they will have the chance to get the relevant cash bonus. The bonus will be put into the client’s trading account as trading credits within two working days.
If the client meets the trading volume requirements within 7 months (under the same trading account started from the account activation date), the trading credits will be converted to cash bonus. On the contrary, the credits will be cancelled if the client fails to meet the trading volume requirement within 7 months since the account activation date.
- 3.2 To participate in this promotion, the client can use any of the payment methods provided by AETOS.
- 3.3 Due to bank commission charges for wire transfers, the client may receive an actual deposit amount that is below USD 250. This will not affect the client’s qualification for joining the promotion if they can provide a remittance proof of USD 250. The credit bonus will be calculated according to the actual amount received.
- 3.4 During the promotion, if the client makes any withdrawal or transfer, the credit bonus will be deducted by an equivalent percentage. The actual credit amount awarded will be calculated according to the deposit amount remained after deducting the withdrawn or transferred amount. The trading volume will be calculated according to the actual credit standard that the client meets.
- Example 1: A client makes a USD 6,000 deposit and will receive USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier). However, if he withdraws USD 3,000 before he meets the 100 lots trading volume requirement, his credit will be adjusted to USD 250 (USD 2,000-USD 4,999 tier). If he meets the new trading volume requirement of 40 lots, he can send an email to email@example.com and apply for the cash bonus.
- Example 2: A client deposits USD 6,000 to activate a new account in order to earn USD 600 credits (USD 5,000-USD 7,999 tier). He then makes another deposit of USD 3,000, and shortly withdraws another USD 3,000. His credit bonus will remain to be USD 600.
- 3.5 Trial account: the client is eligible to join this promotion through funding to activate their account, and the credits will be based on the total amount of the deposits within the account activation date. The client needs to notify AETOS about their deposits through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.6 If the client fails to meet the trading volumes of their credit standard, the credits will be cancelled and the cash bonus will be converted according to the actual credit standard that the client meets.