Pocket Option was founded in 2017 by a team of talented IT and FinTech specialists who wanted to prove that people don’t need to compromise to earn on financial markets — that trading should be accessible, convenient and more fun.
Pocket Option is regulated by the International Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (IFMRRC).
Gembell Limited is registered at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960 with the registration number 86967.
Gembell Limited is regulated by IFMRRC (License number TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0158).
Why Pocket Option
- Quick and digital trading, express trades, mt5 forex, pending orders, trades copying. Payouts up to 218%.
- Pocket Option help section contains tutorials, guides and various trading strategies.
- Assets suitable for any trader: currency, commodities, stocks, cryptocurrencies.
- Try all platform benefits on the Demo account using virtual money. No investment needed, no risks involved.
- Use the most convenient payment method for hassle-free deposits and withdrawals.
- Trading tournaments, regular bonuses, gifts, promo codes and contests are available to any trader.
- Use cashback and other advantages for a more comfortable trading experience with minimal risks.
- Everything you need for a top-tier trading experience including popular indicators and signals.
Pocket Option offers more than 130 assets to trade. These assets are divided into five categories:
Deposit and Withdrawals
The minimum deposit at Pocket Option is $50. The minimum deposit is in line with the industry standard. The minimum trade amount is $1 per trade. Traders can deposit using a variety of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, USDK, ZCash, Dai, Tether, and USD coin.
The minimum withdrawal amount for live trading accounts is 10 USD, which is lower than most binary options brokers. However, you can only withdraw in USD, as this is the only base currency available at Pocket Option.
- Debit Card
- Bitcoin Cash
Pocket Option offers trade types are simple high/low options. High/low options are the most straightforward trade type of all binary options. You set a time limit and predict whether the asset price will be higher or lower than at the start.
High/low options provide a near-instantaneous payment, making them excellent for binary options traders. If you’re new to binary options, high/low options can help you practice your approach in a short amount of time. You can set your timer for at least 60 seconds. You may choose the expiration time for up to four hours.